Our Spring Concert will take place on Wednesday, 5/17 at 7:30pm in the YHS Auditorium. Your students and Ms. Kluga look forward to performing for you!
- Students will need to arrive early to warm up. Please have your student at YHS promptly by 7:00PM. (Jazz Band Students need to be in the auditorium, with their instruments assembled, ready to play promptly by 6:30).
- Concert Dress
- Black pants (please no yoga pants, sweatpants, or leggings) or a LONG black skirt (below the knee).
- Black Blouse– longish sleeves with an appropriate neck-line (no sleeveless shirts or spaghetti straps, please).
- Black stockings
- Black Shoes (please no flip-flops)
- Black Pants
- Black Shirt (long-sleeved and button down)
- Black Socks
- Black Shoes
- JAZZ BAND: We are wearing all black and a “crazy” tie.
We all have busy schedules, but every performing group deserves an audience. Please support our students and stay for the entire concert.